Tour date: all year round, on demand
Do you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the capital city Helsinki?
Just under 30 min bus ride away from Helsinki is an idyllic town called Hakunila, in Vantaa. In Hakunila is a 300-year-old magical Hakunila Manor. Hakunila was selected as the town of the Year 2015 by the Finnish Local Heritage Federation. The jury was particularly impressed by the communality and active participation in local events by the residents.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to:
- get to know the Finnish culture on a deeper level,
- learn about the Finnish Allotment Gardens
- listen to the orchestra of the Nordic Nature
- take amazing photos in an idyllic setting
- find serenity in an idyllic setting with 5-10 min guided “Serenity Meditation”
- experience the local history, and the sense of community,
- observe Hakunila Manor’s “Jugend style” architecture,
- practice Nordic walking, on the cross-country skiing track,
- taste traditional salmon soup
How to get there from Helsinki: by bus 717 / 717A
Please check: https://www.hsl.fi/en from: Rautatientori, Helsinki to Kaviokuja V9492, Vantaa
Meeting point: Kaivokuja bus stop (V4292) in Hakunila – VANTAA
The tour guide will be waiting for you at the bus stop.
- stop Allotment Gardens
- stop Hakunila Manor
- stop Poni horse riding school
- stop Hakunila swimming hall
Lunch at Ruuna Café – Kartanontie 1, 01200 Vantaa (open Sun. 11:00-16:00 // lunch: 11:00-14:30)
Finnishing point: bus stop – Raudikkokuja V9414, Vantaa
Tour starts at: 12:00 pm
Tour ends at: 14:00 pm
Group size: 8-10 people
Tour fee: 50€/person (lunch included)
25€/child older than 6 years of age (lunch included)
free for children 0-6 years of age
Registration: You will secure your place for the tour, when you make the payment and send the proof of payment to email@example.com
(You can send your questions and comments to the same address.)
Cancellation: 72h before the tour – free cancellation
48h before the tour – 50% cancellation fee
24h before the tour – no refund
Invite your friends and family or come alone and meet new friends, but hurry up only the first 10 registered people will be able to enjoy the tour!
Don’t forget to wear comfortable walking shoes and take your umbrella and raincoat, just in case.
Leave all your troubles behind and join us to meet like-minded people and to have a relaxing and fun time with your friends and family.
Tour guide: Türkan Tezcan
Tour language: English
PS. Torukoishi reserves the right to modify, cancel and limit the tours anytime.
Customers will be notified of possible changes as soon as possible.